Monday, September 3, 2012

Interactive Notebook Planning

My first day of school is tomorrow and I am really pumped about using Interactive Notebooks with my Geometry students. Woohoo!  I've put in many hours this summer researching and am ready to put my hard work into action.  Let's get this party started!

I think (hope) I have a good handle on the left and right sides of the notebook, but I'm still struggling with planning.  So silly!  I tried creating a sample notebook, but kept ripping out pages to rearrange them or start over.  I tried a 3-ring binder with loose leaf so if (when) I messed up, I could just start a new page.  That got old too.  I remember seeing a planning page posted here.  (Thanks for the inspiration!  Great ideas.)  With this being my first experience using interactive notebooks, I wanted to add space for notes and reflections.  Here's what I came up with.  I've been using this template for a week and so far I love it.  Hope you find it useful.

View document here.

Download this document here.



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks! Anything that helps me stayed organized is so much appreciated! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm just about to start using interactive notebooks with my 2nd graders and this planning template was extremely helpful. Thanks of sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I needed. I can "see" it before I implement it.

    ReplyDelete