Monday, September 24, 2012

Printing on Stickie Notes (Exit Activity)

We have been studying rigid transformations in Geometry and I wanted to see where my students were at in their understanding of the material.  Instead of handing out traditional Exit Slips, I decided to do something different.  I placed a sign for each of the rigid transformations on my back wall.  Each student got a stickie note (see below) and placed it under the correct sign.  There was some debate with a few of the stickie notes and that made the activity even better!

"Translation"          "Rotation"          "Reflection"


After seeing so many "pins" on Pinterest about people printing on stickie notes, I knew had to try it!  It worked perfectly and the most exciting part was that I didn't jam the printer!  Phew!


Below are a few of the documents you can download and use in your classroom.  First, print 4 templates (page 1) and then place a stickie note in each square.  Print pages 2 through 5 on a stickie note filled template.  It's that easy.




You can download the document here or search my files here.






Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing... I'm pinning this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Can I just now be finding this? STEALING RIGHT AWAY for my Log and Expo Unit!!!!

    ReplyDelete